Thursday, February 11, 2010

Joretha Taljaard Wedding Photography

Welcome to the web site of wedding photographer Joretha Taljaard, featuring wedding photography, wedding photos, wedding albums and wedding tips and my wedding price list or packages.Take some time to browse through the various sections where you can see lots of wedding photos , handy wedding hints and tips and download my wedding photography packages / price list. My wedding photo portfolio contains lots of wedding photos of full weddings in order to get a true reflection of my work. I find most wedding photography web sites only feature a couple of "best" shots from the wedding photographer and shy away from showing lots of photos from a specific wedding.

Can I offer some advice: browse wedding photographers portfolios for ceremony and reception photos taken in more or less the same lighting conditions as yours will be.

I am based in Pretoria and travel to where you need me.

As a wedding photographer, I love dramatic, artistic images that reach out and touch you. For me, wedding photography is about capturing feelings and moments in time that will evoke fond memories of your wedding day. Your complete portfolio will be posted on a private part of this web site from where you can re-order prints or just share your special memories with family and friends where they can leave comments at photos of their liking for you to read. My web site features wedding photography, wedding photos, wedding albums and wedding tips and my wedding price list or packages.

Are you planning a wedding in Pietersburg / Polokwane?Although I am based in Pretoria, I regularly travel to Pietersburg / Polokwane to visit my parents who live there. Contact me to find out if your wedding date and my planned visits coincide and then you will not incur any travelling costs for me from Pretoria and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment