Monday, February 1, 2010

Ian Cooper Wedding Photography



Ian Cooper Wedding Photography

ic photos creates visually stunning wedding photography, nationwide, resulting in dreamlike images. No rules. No frontiers. You
provide the light in your eyes, the smiles, the joy and happiness...

ic photos does the rest!

I do not use flash 80% of the time (unless you are getting married at night); I create stunning images using the latest technology - Nikon camera's combined with fast lenses with extremely low apertures. This allows me to shoot with as much ambient light as possible in most of the stages of the wedding producing softly lit images rather than harsh flash-lit images. I do at times add off camera flash and I also use reflectors to reflect natural light onto the subject. This way I get far better and intended results. Additionally, I make use of a specially designed imported wedding light from the US. This allows me to photograph couples with stunning colourful backgrounds long after the sun has set that not many other artificial lighting apparatuses will allow.

I am also obsessed with travelling...so if you're planning a local or destination wedding - I would love to be your photographer!

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete