Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Christine Adendorff Photography



My curiosity in the human mind as well as my passion for people lead me to complete a 4 year degree program in psychology at the University of Pretoria. My desire to creatively express myself has taken its form in the visual arts and has since motivated me to study photography as well as graphic design principles. With a passion for people and an eye for detail I have come into a creative field that is true to my expression of self without which my soul would not be able to continue.

The most important quality that drives my work is passion, simplicity and creativity. Planning, communication and good business etiquette are an integral and crucial component in business and I strive to deliver work that exceeds my clients' expectations. I am passionate about people and photography and my passion can only be realized though business, so business is my passion!

I strive to create images that are natural and my style can be described as contemporary, taking from both photojournalistic as well as classic working models. I am enthusiastic about capturing true emotion and bringing images to life. My style lends itself towards an artistic feel. I incorporate the use of texture, colour, depth, movement, leading lines and interesting angles to create novel images that are meaningful and timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment